Help me run fire emblem fates on an a low end pc

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
it starts up and the heights of its frames is 30 all i want it to do is 60fps is there no hope for me or what?

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU: intel® [email protected] 1.44 ghz
  • GPU: intel® HD graphics
    RAM:2GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1628
  • Game: fire emblem fates
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    pc: Hp x2 detachable

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

First off, there’s no trick to running games on a low end pc.

Secondly, your log clearly indicates that you pirated your game. We do not support piracy here. You will need to purchase a 3ds, and a legally obtained copy of the game, either digitally through the eshop, or a physical cartridge, and dump it yourself.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

lol u have to prirate the game in order to have it you cant jus t buy it on the eshop and download it on ur pc and thats the way u get 3ds games though piracy ive already sold my 3ds and fates i cant go back 3 years lol

Citra requires you to dump your cartridges/installed titles from your 3DS. By doing that, you can use your games in citra, legally. Piracy is not legal. Please refresh yourself on the our Community Guidelines. After you’ve done so and aquired the neccesary dumping equipment, a 2ds/3ds and a game, refer to our Game Dumping Guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles