Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8250
- GPU: nVidia Geforce GT930MX 2GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1346
- Game: Pokemon Ultra MOon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (37.5 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1346 HEAD-26314ac
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce 930MX/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 419.35
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
It says that your save is corrupted, you can delete it by right clicking on the game and choose
Open Save Data Location then delete the save folder for the game, you can see the ID in the path, e.g Pokémon Sun is 00164800 so if I wanted to delete my Sun save I would delete the 00164800 folder.