Citra-qt.exe has stopped workingcitra_log.txt (3.3 MB)
- Operating System: WIN 10
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1678
- Game: Kid Icarus and STELLA GLOW
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Suddenly no sound, FPS becomes 0
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1678 HEAD-e33677b
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 431.53
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Change this back to 100%. You can find the setting in the System tab in Citra configuration. When it is not at 100%, you might get freezes or crashes.