Help playing Smash Bros on Mac

Issue:
When I use the latest version, it just doesn’t load. I was messing around, and noticed if I maximized another Screen then go back, it loads. Idk why that works, but it’s weird. I also tried to use nightly-976, because someone said it on a forum. But, It doesn’t work with wifi. Another Problem, Mii Fighters. Yes, I know dump the files, but I kinda bricked my 3ds. If Y’all know the fix files, I’ll see if I can find them somewhere. Thanks, Josh.

System Information

• Operating System: masOS Big Sur v 11.6
  • CPU: 8 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3
  • GPU: 1.8 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly-1746
  • Game: Super Smash Bros 3ds
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The gray screen with audio issue is a known one for MacOS. Resizing the Citra window in any way fixes the image issue.

As for the system files, those are copyrighted. Hence the only legal way of getting them is by dumping them from a hacked 3DS/2DS. If your 3DS is bricked, you’ll need to buy a different one and dump the files that way.

Nvm bout the Mii’s, I fixed that. Do you know anything about using QR codes?

Please be more specific.

When I scan QR codes with Mii Maker, it crashes

Have you dumped your decryption keys? Some applications require them: AES Keys - Citra