Help please cant play pokemon ultra sun on citra pc amd

Issue:
The game begins well but i cant see the Characters and pokemos, even in the begining i cant see even the proffesor talking… Help please I Love This Game

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10Pro 2019
  • CPU: AMD A10-5745M 4cores 2.10ghz - 2.70ghz 16 gb ram video 8gb dedicated 768mb
  • GPU: AMD Radeon HD 8610G
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Cannary 1814
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    error

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (16.7 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1814 HEAD-d3e12d2
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics  
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer                             AMD Radeon(TM) HD 8610G
GPU Driver Version                            13.352.1004.0
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

Ensure you have the latest drivers by doing these steps:

1. Download Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta from https://www.amd.com/es/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a10-series-apu-for-laptops/a10-5745m-radeon-hd-8610g under Windows 10 64-bit
  2. Download and install DDU: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
  3. Run DDU in Safe Mode to wipe the current Radeon (AMD) drivers.
  4. Install the Crimson drivers that you downloaded in Step 1.

Also do this:

1. Open Citra then go to File->Open Citra Folder
  2. Open shaders folder then delete the opengl folder if it is there.
  3. Emulation->Configure... then click on Graphics on the left
  4. Click on the Advanced tab and turn on Accurate Multiplication

The Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders slowly from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.

Hi friend i tried everything but how can i explain tu you, have lots of friends with really low graphics pc that even dont move dota2… how is posible that my pc cant run this pokemon… the things is that i can hear the gay walking inside the room but i cant see anything …its all black dude

Upload a new log please.

ah forget it but thank anyway dude will try over here things im cuban and im trying to understand all you say bro and its difficult to detect the error thanks again

look what happnes when i change in texture filter from none tu anime4k ultra fast it begins to show something but its stays crashingerror1

I believe you didn’t update the drivers to the Crimson ones I linked earlier since I don’t think you finished the instructions in 10 mins :stuck_out_tongue: