Help port forwarding?

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

ive tried port forwarding but its still not working, i couldnt find what to put inside internal port or external port

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Capture

Capture
i dug a little deeper and i think this should work? if im doing anything wrong help would be appreciated thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I’m not sure but i think only WAN matters here, but i also think that configuring LAN won’t affect anything (citra-wise). increase the end point to 24888 (24872 + 16 the maximum number of users). its best to use ‘Select Lan Device’ and set it to your pc hostname (probably visible on the drop-down list) because your LAN IP Address may change (unless you are sure it won’t change).

I’m not sure but i think only WAN matters here, but i also think that configuring LAN won’t affect anything (citra-wise)

it wont let me leave it blank so i had to put something in you said it shouldn’t affect anything so whatever

increase the end point to 24888 (24872 + 16 the maximum number of users)

so leave start port as is and change end port to 24888?

its best to use ‘Select Lan Device’ and set it to your pc hostname

i did that and it selected that ip, i made sure to pick the right device too

Yes. it should work with these settings. remember to add an exception on your antivirus (including defender) for citra-qt.exe. and also for citra-room.exe if you are planning on using that.

ok just tested it with one of my friends seems to be working thanks a ton for the help :smile: