Help the game can't find any save files!

I NEED SOME HELP I DOWNLOADED THE NEWEST CITRA AND DOWNLOADED PUS FOR CITRA BUT WHEN I START TO PLAY
THIS ERROR OCCURS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLS?? This window always appears when i need to put a name on my character .here is a screenshot in the linkdescrption.

System Information

• Operating System: Macbook pro Retina 13 Zoll
  • CPU: 2.7 GHz Intel i5
  • GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra Nightly HEAD - e9a95b2
  • Game: Pokemon ultra Moon EU
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): https://www.dropbox.com/s/3b7ytu0kkf...06.49.png?dl=0

Log:

Paste your entire console window log here.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

The screenshot link is broken.

It’s probably asking for the system archives. Can you dump them from your 3DS?

here is the screenshot

yeah he is asking the 3ds system archives but i searched everywhere in the net couldn’t find anything that could help me which files from the 3ds (i have an 2ds at home ) and where do i put them in which place ??

just click the blue link, it tells you what you need to do

yeah i went also there but its really complicated i don’t know which one i need and i can’t have a hombrew in my 2ds because soundhax got yet not updated… i can’t understand it… can u help me here is the link.

To get your 3DS ready to dump everything that Citra needs, you should follow 3ds.guide first.

You can continue emulation safely. Also, you said you downloaded the rom, which is not encouraged here.