Help with patching DLC into Citra games

I’ve have been having trouble adding my DLC to the file for Fantasy Life. I’m trying everything that could possibly work but come up empty handed. Any suggestions? Or would I be better waiting until Citra supports DLC?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I think this question will be more suited to a ROM hacking forum like GBATemp. Please recategorize into #offtopic as this is not related to Citra.

And yes. ROM hacking is highly advanced & technical, so you should probably just wait.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The only method we will officially provide support for (although offtopic discussion of the ROM editing method is fine, as Adit mentioned.) is installing the DLC CIA file, which doesn’t work at the moment.

Can we PLEASE omit the “t”? I blame you for starting this trend @jroweboy.