Help yuzu not launching

hello yuzu was not launching the game so i thought of deleting and reinstalling it. will my save file still stay as it is or do i have to start all over again

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

can anyone please help me

hello anyone there that can help me

It is best to make a save and prodkeys backup if something goes the wrong way, and then uninstall Yuzu and all is folders.

Save data is stored in %appdata%\yuzu.
yuzu binaries are stored in %localappdata%\yuzu, you can safely delete that folder and you will not lose anything.

and also I put 60 fps mod on my pokemon shield but it is still running slow any solutions?

I cannot find the savedata

A 60fps mod won’t increase performance, only remove the cap at 30, you still need the hardware to be able to reach 60 fps.
Right click a game in yuzu’s list and click on open save data location, confirm the profile, and a folder will open with the save data for that game.

what hardware do I need

We recommend this: https://yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/#hardware
And even then, no current CPU can run a game at solid 60FPS all the time. Emulation has to improve.

1 Like