Henriko's Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D HD Texture Pack (v1.1.0 2020-06-22)

Thanks! I totally forgot about the Accurate Multiplication setting. I must have been testing a couple of games and forgot to set it again :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I can’t take a screenshot of the bugged tentacles since I have passed that area :frowning:. The broken textures appear in the lower 25% of them near the spiky part!

062|400x240 . See screenshot of the tentacles below from how they are supposed to look…

1 Like

Thanks, I’m looking into it and again it seems to be an issue with transparency. I’m not sure if it’s an issue with my textures or if it’s an issue with Citra’s implementation of custom textures.

something is amiss

Hi, the file is no more available. May you reup? Thanks in advance

2 Likes

The texture pack is back up again, sorry for the inconvenience!

That looks like an issue with transparency. Have you tried enabling “Accurate Multiplication” in the Citra Graphics Settings? If so, please tell me if that worked. If not, I’ll look into the issue further asap!

Update 1.0.5 Changelog (Patreon Release):

• Many bug fixes and minor changes.
  • Fixed the “corrupted texture” bug for most textures, including the Master Sword Holster, the Water Temple and the Fire Temple, Zora King and more. If you find more textures with the corruption bug, please report to me on Discord.
  • Link’s face on the game-select screen is no longer glitched after the game is completed.
  • Gorons now have a higher resolution texture sheet (W.I.P)
  • Improved texture quality and sharpness on many of the textures.
  • Improved skin textures for multiple NPCs.

The update will be available to non-patrons next Friday, 2020-02-07 at 12:00 GMT!

Feel free to support me on Patreon if you want! It’s completely optional but it helps me out a ton :slight_smile:

Update 1.0.5b Changelog (2020-02-09):

• There is now an optional PS4 Buttons Patch available thanks to the hard work by the users Spyro Chris and Elizabeth Pant . Thank you! :hearts:
  • Minor bug fixes and changes.

Hi everyone!
Thanks for supporting my work on Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D HD. I have a major update coming soon, first available to my supporters on Patreon and later to everyone!

I’ve focused on two major issues this update, and I think I’ve managed to fix them entirely - so let’s hope that’s the case! The issues I’m speaking of are;

• Rainbow / multicolor effect on a majority of the textures

• Jumbled / corrupted textures

Correcting these two bugs has been a major undertaking, however I think that with recent personal discoveries in how digital image files are handled I’ve nailed down exactly what the issues are and how to fix them. The multicolor bug has already been fixed as of writing this message, and the corruption bug will most likely also have been fixed shortly thereafter.

For more information regarding my HD texture packs, please visit my website and join my Discord server!

Cheers,
Henriko

1.0.6 Update Changelog (2020-02-25):

• Fixed the infamous rainbow / colored dots bug that plagued a majority of the textures from last update!
  • Likely fixed all texture corruption bugs by transferring the alpha bitmap from the original dumped textures over to the HD textures. Needs proper testing, please report to me if the jumbled textures/corrupted textures bug still occurs!
  • Minor fixes and changes
  • Added alternate PS4 button layot optional download to fit the 3DS button layout instead of the PS4 controller layout by tvloidw!

For more information regarding my HD texture packs, please visit my website and join my Discord server!

Cheers,
Henriko :slight_smile:

Hi bro,yours HD texture is very amazing! I think it even changed me! But it has a little of bugs. The language of the game I play is Chinese. I hope you can fix these bugs with us! Please!!!
Here are the bugs:
1.PS4 Buttons Can’t work.
2.Some scene texture mabye errors.
Last,Thank you again!!!

1 Like

Glad you like it! I am looking into why the PS4 button textures don’t appear. Texture bugs are being fixed and are currently worked on, an update with new textures and improved quality on many textures will be available shortly (within the week)!

1.0.7 Update Changelog (2020-04-16 PATREON RELEASE):

• Over 300 edited textures, including environment, characters, bosses, items and UI. Example of improved textures are;
  • Rocks
  • Sand
  • Goron Rocks
  • Grass
  • Moss
  • Gravel
  • Skeleton Dirt
  • Bricks
  • Concrete
  • Tiles
  • Dirt
  • Graves
  • Logs
  • Wood
  • Skultulla
  • Deku Tree
  • Deku Sprout
  • Ghoma
  • Bongo Bongo
  • Tall Grass
  • Flowers
  • Trees
  • Bark
  • Item selection screen
  • Title logo
    …and many more!
  • Fixed various bugs and glitches. Hopefully the corrupted bug glitch has been fixed once and for all!
  • New trailer. Feel free to watch it here.

This update is now available to all Patrons on Patreon. The public release will be available in 1 week from today (2020-04-23 at 18:00 CET). Please report any bugs you find to me either through DMs or on my Discord server!

Cheers,

1.0.7b & 1.0.7c patch changelogs (2020-04-20):

• New textures for the following;
  • Loading screen triforce
  • Area entrance text
  • Hedges
  • Ocarina of Time
  • Lava (some of it, not all)
  • Floor Switches
  • Dead Trees
  • Vines (some of them, not all yet)
  • Blue carpet
  • Clovers
  • Hylian Shield
  • Moon
  • Barbed Wire Fences
  • Text cleanup in some UI elements
  • Medalion Warp Altars
  • Inside Jabu-Jabu’s belly (some textures)
  • Ghoma eye borders
  • Hyrule Map (bottom of the screen)
  • Brick wall
  • Minimaps are no longer upscaled by my texture pack. Please use xBRZ (built into Citra, simply enable it in the graphics settings) for that, it looks much better.

This update is now available to all Patrons on Patreon. The public release will be available in 1 week from today (2020-04-23 at 18:00 CET). Please report any bugs you find to me either through DMs or on my Discord server!

Cheers,

Hi everyone! I’m glad to announce that the 1.0.7c 4K Update is now available to everyone! Feel free to download it either in 4K or in 1080p (4K textures still look sharper on 1080p monitors).

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Other than this bug, your pack is seriously amazing. It’s gonna be hard for me to ever go back to the regular textures after this.

Thanks for reporting the bug! I’m looking into it. It should hopefully be fixed next update :slight_smile:

Cheers!

I just wanted to say your texture pack is amazing and thank you for making it. It really makes OOT3D look gorgeous.

I’m having two issues, one is that different textures will at times clip through each other. Example:

As you can see on the floor here, there are two textures colliding with each other. This temporarily goes away when I change the Internal Resolution in graphics settings, but it happens again eventually. This happens with both 1080p and 4K versions for me.

The other issue I have is that the item icons don’t appear on the item menu for me for whatever reason.

Hope these two are easily fixable issues because this texture pack might just be the best way to play Ocarina of Time in my opinion.

Disabling any filtering solves the texture overlapping issue! You must enable “Accurate Multiplication” in Citra Graphics Settings for items to display :slight_smile:

Thank you! Everything works perfectly now. :slight_smile: