Hi i having few troubles with my Roms of Inazuma Eleven 3 Lighting bolt , Inazuma Eleven 3 Rayo Celeste and Naruto Shippuden 3d New Era ( the trouble or bug it´s the same )

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

my issue or bug it´s basically i go to speak with the different people you can see in the games i related before Inazuma Eleven 3 Lighting Bolt / Rayo Celeste and the text isn´t vissible i only see an big blue blank or blue rectangle where the text should be seen on the touch screen and when the game gives me the option to write something you see the letters on the touch screen but you don’t see what you write and if I get a mission the objective comes up In a red rectangle you only see the red of the rectangle and the message that should be read is not seen. If anyone has ideas or suggestions, I beg you to send me a DM to my email: [email protected] I look forward to any news
System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Please upload a log file.

i´m new at this , if you be so nice to teach me do that , i do it than soon i go home in the pc i´ve got it and copy and paste it , sorry for my late reply when you wrote me i´m at my family business working and now i must go back to that work

@Manuel_Alejandro_Gar Not sure if you saw the @CitraBot reply which comes with an instruction link.

Regardless, the instructional page is at How to Upload the Log File

okay i see it another day i´ve got more time , if you be so nice to send me link

@Manuel_Alejandro_Gar That was the link. What link do you need? You need to upload your log file to this site for us to be able to help.

EDIT: Don’t forget to add some screenshots as well!

there you got , sorry for my late the promise is deb

I don’t know what to tell you, but you still haven’t uploaded the log file. We can’t diagnose the issue without it. By the looks of your Windows install you speak Spanish? The following link shows the log attachment page in Spanish through Google Translate: https://community-citra--emu-org.translate.goog/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=es&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_hist=true

If you struggle with English, feel free to type out your messages using a translator.

okay i have go in few hours to my parent´s home where i´ve got the pc with that game and copy and paste in one usb and try share you by this

thanks for all , i really appreciate your hep i go try upload in zip because i try now and i couldn´t do it

1 Like

there you got the rom in zip as i promissed you sorry for my late got the zip in this link the web don´t let me upload the 3ds file or zip for unknown reason to me:
Inazuma Eleven 3 Rayo celeste (zip contains the 3ds give me the troubles of the screemshots )

I can’t reproduce this, not on the latest nightly, not on the latest canary, not anything. The GUI seems to be loading just fine.

ok thanks i go see if i download again and reinstall it to see if an trouble of my pc , when i got again my screem of my pc against at home cuz got some troubles with it thanks and sorry for the troubles

1 Like

Please do not provide your game files as that is piracy.