Hotkeys for Save States & Loading Save States

Issue:
Citra is great, thanks for all your hard work making it for us. A facility in another emulator that I’ve used is that of multiple Save States, and I see that there are 10 Save State positions in Citra, if I click on the Menu>Emulation>Load State / Save State. But how to access them? The only Hotkeys I can see are (Command)-C to Save to Oldest Slot and (Command)-V to Load from Newest Slot. Which roughly translates to one save state in operation. In this other emu, it was like (Command)-1 -2 -3 -4 -5 for saving to slots 1-5 and (Command)(Shift)-1 -2 -3 -4 -5 to load them. This is great for trying out new tactics in the game, testing out an alternative route, etc. Be great if you could implement it.

Thanks

System Information

• Operating System: macOS 11.6.1 (Big Sur)
  • CPU: 2.7 GHz Intel i5
  • GPU: nVidia Quadro K2100M 2GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1734
  • Game: Metroid: Samus Returns
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Hi,

This isn’t a place for feature requests, but a support forum for those requiring help with Citra. There’s already a feature request open on our github for what you’re describing.