How do I change my Citra Directory?

Issue:
[Windows 10]
I’m trying to setup two Citra instances for Pokémon but having a problem. I did the thing where you copy the Citra folder in Roaming to the “user” folder in Local, and it seemed to work. But both windows (one canary, one nightly) have the same console ID and same save files. When I hit “Open Citra Folder”, they both open the same folder in Roaming. How can I change what their “Citra folder” is (or how do I fix this without doing that?)

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2015 & Nightly 1740
  • Game: Pokemon

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You need to set up one of the Citra instances as a portable build. I don’t know who gave you the instructions of copying citra’s user folder in roaming to citra’s installation folder in local, but that is a bad way to go about this.

Go to Download Citra - Citra and select Manual download. Then under Nightly Build, click on your operating system’s icon to the right of the latest build available to download the build.
Extract it (.7z can be extracted using Winrar or 7zip) and put it where ever you wish. Inside the extracted mingw folder, create a folder called user. This Citra should now store all of its config, save files and such inside of this user folder.
Check to make sure that this user folder is in the same folder that contains citra-qt(.exe)
Now run the citra-qt executable found inside of the mingw folder.

If you want both Citra instances to have the same save file(s), start up your regular Citra version and go to File>Open Citra Folder. Now copy the sdmc folder found here and paste it in the portable build’s user folder.