How do I change my Citra Forums username?

Issue:
I would like to change my Citra Forum username since the current one “Hunke” isn’t used at all anymore except on here. I would prefer to have it changed to my more common name “Henriko Magnifico”. Is this possible?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel i7-4790K
  • GPU: ASUS GTX 1070ti
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Latest Canary
  • Game: No game
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    Sk%C3%A4rmklipp

Diagnostic Log
No logs.

Thanks! Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

It’s not possible to change your username.

I did however set your name on your profile to the one you requested.

1 Like

Thank you very much! My name still displays as Hunke for me though, but maybe that’s just on my side?

Fantastic support, thanks!

Hi, I know this is a very old topic, so sorry if I shouldn’t revive those-- but I randomly ended up here and it seems the “solution” from flamesage is outdated? As I’ve seen a mod rename other people in other threads recently.

So, @Hunke, do you still want to be renamed to “Henriko Magnifico”? Because it looks like @SleepingSnake is able to rename people. Apologies if you’re not interested anymore.

Didn’t know this was a thing. If @Hunke still wants to change their username to “Henriko Magnifico”, I can try to set it to that. Discourse might’ve been bugged when Flame Sage tried this in the past.

1 Like

@SleepingSnake Can you please set my username to Tabby5657?

Not a problem. I’ve changed it to the requested username.

@SleepingSnake can you change my username to doggowo? pleasee

@SleepingSnake would it be possible to change my name to @Dem0

The deed has been done.

can you change my name to Piskksels?

The deed has been done.

@SleepingSnake can you change my name to Karnos ?

The deed has been done.