Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: * Operating System: windows 7
- CPU: I don’t know how to see that
- GPU: DirectX
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1219
- Game: Kid Icarus
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
href="//static.citra-emu.org.us-southeast-1.linodeobjects.com/original/2X/2/218b2e8ab30f0e9609aadfa793db0620d110b0c2.txt">citra_log.txt (9.8 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1219 HEAD-acaca41
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.