How do I save my Motion/Touch and Controller configuration as a preset ini?

Just as title says, I’m trying to save it as a ini file so I don’t have to go through the process over again. I have my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller saved as my default controller, I even got all my mapping set up for Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask 3D with Motion Touch working 100%. So I’m happy. How do I save these configurations so I don’t have to do them again if suddenly have to uninstall Citra, or etc? Thank you. :slight_smile:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Start Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the config folder here. The qt-config.ini file should be the file containing your user configurations.

1 Like

Thank you! I like your name btw. And profile pic hehe. XD Im still new to Citra and I’ve been stressing out for days trying to get OoT working well with motion settings so I don’t have to configure it every time. And is it normal for Citra to make me reset controls from time to time? Like sometimes I boot up my game and the controls won’t work even though they are mapped out. Is that normal? And I wanted to share something for everyone. I downloaded joytokey and used the + right d-pad button to set a hot key to F9 so I can toogle the screen menu. I hope this helps anyone who needs it. :slight_smile: Since Citra isn’t like MelonDS where you can actually set a hot key to the controller. Etc. I hope the Citra devs will add this as a feature in the future for those of us who LOVE to sit on the couch and play on our TVs. That would be neat. Come on devs work your magic. I support you guys. Thanks for making a cool program like Citra. I played Henriko’s OoT 4K on my 55" and it was Amazing! Hopefully they got Pokemon texture packs too. :slight_smile: