How do i use cheats?

The first code, says there (Hold L and talk to trainers) to rematch the trainers.
Means you got to hold your L button until you talk to the trainer you want to battle.
(Do not let go of the L button until you talk to the trainer.)

There are some cheats you need buttons to activate them. :blush:
I hope I helped you.

Thanks my darling <3
Sorry if i can’t call you “darling” But here in Brazil that’s really normal.
Well, i’m enroling.
Can i count with your help in the future? I’m really bad in make everything <3

btw I look through the cheat codes in the link I gave you. Pokemon Moon has alot of cheat codes. :open_mouth::blush:

1 Like

Thanks <3
I will use the cheats in the future

That’s fine, I don’t mind. :smile:

I’m happy to help whatever I can. :blush:

1 Like

My pleasure, I’m happy to help :blush:

1 Like

Ehh…
My darling, you know how to use this cheat here?

update your build to the latest version. it has an add cheats button now.

2 Likes

Yes, it has, its easier to do it now. :blush:

Hi sorry for the delay, I slept, It says there that you need to “press L”
If that didn’t work try holding the L button and talk to trainers… but because of the Rematch trainer I think you just need to press the “L button” that’s it. I haven’t use that cheat yet, because I used the “Z-move can be use many times” cheat.

You can message me directly, Just click on my name then click message :blush:

So uhm i got a question,

Im using the citra nightly build

I tried playing ultra sun with shiny cheat but it didnt work, also had to stop playing the game cuz it stopped working after i got rotom dex.

Now im playing pokemon X. And tried the shiny cheat again and it still does not work… what to do

Check if your cheat works with your game update version, e.g: a cheat for USUM v1.1 may not work with V1.2.

well i downloaded the pokemon x v1.3, downloaded the 1.5 cxi file to update it. but cheats still wont work.

Can you help me with LBX cheat it seem the cheat won’t work even if i press the button instruct on the cheat description