How do you use PKheX in UM

Guys can you please show me how to use PKhex in pokemon UM (ultra moon), cauase there is no main file to use to activate citra.
( I need it cause it wont allow me to trade on citra cause of internet problems so i cant evolve some of my pokemon)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

If you mean you cannot find the save file, you can right click the game in Citra’s game list and select “Open Save Data Location”. It will bring you to the save file folder of the game.

1 Like

yes but citra doesnt recognise the game

This explains somewhat how to use PKHex (although for a more specific purpose).

i know how to use it, its just the file i need to use pkhex isnt working

Here, what do you mean by “citra doesn’t recognise the game”? Can you provide more detail?

Upload your log, because your rom dump may be corrupted.

do you know any uncorrupted um roms i could use, plus all my data is in that file so is there a way to transfer that (thats a bit irrelevant though)

citra_log.txt (45.9 KB)

Your rom is one file containing your game dump, it doesn’t include your saves, that you’ll have to dump: https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-save-data-from-a-3ds-console/

your rom is encrypted, redump your game.

will it remove all the progress

you follow this instructions to dump you rom right?

this only ‘creates’ a copy of the contents of your game cartridge, not your save game, to dump your save game follow these instructions: https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-save-data-from-a-3ds-console/

No it won’t. But I don’t know how do you get progress without even being able to start the game.