How i can put Spanish Latin in some games

Hello i speak Spanish but i can speak a little English.
My problem with citra is i can’t put Spanish latin in the emulator for play Mario & Luigi Dream Team It would be nice if they put that language in the emulator.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You need to post Citra log.

My game is crashing, but my Citra log file is empty.

You may be clearing your log file on accident. This sequence of steps will result in your log file being overwritten:

1. Open Citra .
  2. Play your game until it crashes, closing Citra .
  3. Open Citra again.
  4. Open the log directory from Citra ’s configuration window.

Since Citra was launched again in step 3, a new log was created. The correct sequence to follow is:

1. Open Citra .
  2. Open the log directory from Citra ’s configuration window.
  3. Play your game until it crashes, closing Citra .

Now, without opening Citra again, you should have the correct log file.

You need to dump your game in your language if your game doesn’t have a native language select.
If you meant citra’s UI language, there should be an option for changing the language in Emulation>Configuration>General>UI Tab.

1 Like

I don’t just want the language for some games and how can I dump a game?

Running games in Citra

When launching a game, I get a “Could not Determine System Mode” or “Failed to Decrypt” error. I want to run backups of retail titles that I own, how can I do that?

Citra does not natively run dumps of games that have not been decrypted properly (unless you have dumped your own system keys). This requires a physical 3DS and the game you own. Refer to:

Can Citra run Pokémon games?

All Pokémon games now work properly. Pokémon X/Y now runs properly with HLE audio as well as LLE audio. Linux users building from source need to take a look at Building for Linux for building with the AAC audio decoder. Some Pokémon games might require System Archives dump in order to be able to prevent some issues.

Can Citra run [Insert retail game name here]?

Citra can, ostensibly, “play” many different games now and more will become playable as development progress further. Some games/apps, however, will not load at all – only showing a black screen. Others, might only show the title screen and then freeze or crash.

See our Game Compatibility List for more info. You can also helps us improve the Game Compatibility List by doing testing and reviewing the game.

Note that many games also require certain files to be dumped from a 3DS console. See below for information about files that can be dumped from a 3DS console and used by Citra:

You can expect many games to run slowly, though and to exhibit some gameplay and graphical glitches.

If you’re interested in 3DS emulation as an experiment, you may gain something out of trying Citra , but if you’re simply looking to play games then stick to your 3DS handheld.

My problem is if i can put Latin Spanish in citra games

If your 3ds is in Spanish, chances are your game copy can also be in Spanish. Dump those games from your 3ds. Then they’ll be in Spanish.

I dont have a 3ds only i use the emulator but please add the Latin Spanish in citra

Citra already has Spanish translations for the program. Citra cannot provide translations for the games as those are tied to the game files --> which is tied to your game dump. In order to use citra legally, you need to dump your game files from a hacked 3ds/2ds. I’m assuming you used a friend’s 3ds/2ds to do so, otherwise it will be considered piracy which is against the law.

i gave up never i have a friend with a 3ds but i gave up i

@Tiziano777 El idioma depende del juego no del emulador