How to change keyboard to gamepad already search the site

HI ! need help on changing the qt config.ini file from keyboard input to gamepad ( what i mean is something like a ps2 stick controller?)

already search the site and the usual i found when changing the qt config is always start with
example :button_a=“engine:sdl,joystick:0,button:1”

but mine is always start with pad so different how to solve this?

mine :
[Controls]
pad_a=Qt/0/Keyboard/65
pad_b=Qt/0/Keyboard/83
pad_x=Qt/0/Keyboard/90
pad_y=Qt/0/Keyboard/88
pad_l=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_r=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_zl=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_zr=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_start=Qt/0/Keyboard/16777220
pad_select=Qt/0/Keyboard/81
pad_home=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_dup=Qt/0/Keyboard/16777235
pad_ddown=Qt/0/Keyboard/16777237
pad_dleft=Qt/0/Keyboard/16777234
pad_dright=Qt/0/Keyboard/16777236
pad_cup=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_cdown=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_cleft=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_cright=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_circle_up=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_circle_down=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_circle_left=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_circle_right=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_circle_modifier=Qt/0/Keyboard/
pad_circle_modifier_scale=0.6499999761581421

when i delete this on the qt config ini. and replace with the citra input mapping . it always return back… the pad _ xxxx. all of them

btw i use citra Jit dec 16 since it was the only one that can play the game i currently play. the other citra just freezing with black screen.
thank you . need help

Unofficial builds are not supported here. Those older revisions likely don’t have support for controllers. What game is crashing?

Once you are on a nightly build, Temporary: Controller Configurations for Citra will do the job.

it try using the official one on site not working. just black screen . either the nightly build and bleeding edge
the game is super robot taisen BX.

but why those citra config start with pad? not button?
is it because its not official?

As you said, it is a old version of Citra. We have new methods of handling input, including support for controllers. The game should run fine on current versions of Citra? Have you dumped your system files?

oh i have not do that. but problem solved though using outside source. thanks a lot for the help

You should say what you did to solve your problem.