How to fix the Cross Head Mii?

Issue:
So… I play with Citra Nightly and mii have a cross face, i seached a little and found this topic wich had the same problem as me

Mii with Cross Head (Help)

But, someone respound them to dump system archive or something like that… And to be honest, i don’t understand anything, i figured out that you need to hack your 3DS to copy a certain file to past it on citra’s folder ? or something like that ?? anyway, I don’t want to hack my 3ds or anything… so if someone can give me the file or at least explain to me if i’m in the wrong
(also, english is not my first language, sorry…)

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD A9-9420 3GHZ
  • GPU: I don’t really know what it is, i’m not quite tech savy…
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1372
  • Game: Tomodachi life / Miitopia / games with mii
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

If you don’t want to hack your 3DS to dump the system files then you will have to live with it because it’s the open source replacement which allows users who don’t have the system files be able to progress instead of crashing.

really ? there is nothing to do ? no one can upload the files somewhere so i can download them without hacking my 3ds ?

No, that would be piracy which is illegal. The system files are copyrighted by Nintendo.

If you are a graphics designer then perhaps you can improve the open source heads :stuck_out_tongue:

urg… Well, too bad i guess…
thanks for the help so, and sorry for the disturbing