How to play multiplayer on the same pc

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I want to play multiplayer on the same pc but I don`t know how
any help would be apprreciated
System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  • CPU: Intel Xeon x5667
  • GPU: Nvedia NVS 300
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary head-c7c2b8d
  • Game: Super smash bros
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

Paste your entire console window log here.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

First create two folders of Citra, both must have the user folder. Now regenerate console id in one of them. Now join a Multiplayer room with different nicknames and it should work, i tested it myself.

it works but after i start the match it says no contest
edit: when i regenerate console id in one of them it changes to the same in the second
i think it is about this user folder i dont know what is the user folder in dont have one in the emulator dirctory

There can be two locations for the user directory. By default, it’s C:/Users/[your-user-name]/AppData/Roaming/Citra/ on Windows while having it in the citra directory as the user folder will enable portable mode which means saves and settings will not be shared among builds. So basically you make two separate citra directories with a user folder in them and generate a new Console ID for each. That way the two Citra will not share the same Console ID.

I did this and it worked the console ID is now diffrent but when i start a match it ends and says no contest and then a massege pops in citra saying lost connection to the game room try to reconnect
Edit1:it seems to me it has something to do with the focus because a cant select both at the same time i have to switch between them as if they were two internet tabs u cant scroll in both at the same time because the one that is active when i start the game losses connection first
i may be wrong but that is what I think
Edit2: never mind i was wrong tested it it doesnt have anything to do about it:sweat_smile: