How to set up a Xbox One Controller properly

Issue:
Hi
I was wondering about on how to set up an Xbox One Controller properly on 3DS Games.
You must understand, that it was not a Problem for my to make the basics, to Play.
But in the most Games i must switch between Mouse steering & Controller to activate some Windows on the second Screen. It’s working, but it’s not very easy to manage, because if there is Time limit, it was pretty hectically.
Also, i play some Games like Kirby Triple Deluxe, where i must also switch to the Mouse, because it uses in several Chapters the Motion Sensor from the 3DS.
How you Guys manage this…?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  • CPU: AMD FX™-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 TI
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1724
  • Game: Metroid Samus Returns & Kirby Triple Deluxe
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Well, basically the same as how you’re handling it. It’s not ideal, but that’s because most of the popular games don’t make explicit use of the lower screen’s touch mechanics. Most people therefore don’t require the controls for that to be different from what they are. As for the gyro controls, most other controllers have gyro support. XBOX controllers are the only notable ones that don’t have this feature.

We haven’t found a good way to control lower screen using a controller yet unfortunately.

Thx for the reply.
I’ve got an alternative to the Xbox controller.
What is it with a Switch Pro controller. He has motion controls…