I was wondering about on how to set up an Xbox One Controller properly on 3DS Games.
You must understand, that it was not a Problem for my to make the basics, to Play.
But in the most Games i must switch between Mouse steering & Controller to activate some Windows on the second Screen. It’s working, but it’s not very easy to manage, because if there is Time limit, it was pretty hectically.
Also, i play some Games like Kirby Triple Deluxe, where i must also switch to the Mouse, because it uses in several Chapters the Motion Sensor from the 3DS.
How you Guys manage this…?
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: AMD FX™-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 TI
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1724
- Game: Metroid Samus Returns & Kirby Triple Deluxe
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: