How to speed up Citra Nightly 1584 for my pc with AMD Radeon ™ R4 Graphics card
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: 800 MHZ
- GPU: 400 MHZ
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1584
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1584 HEAD-910cc9e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD PRO A4-3350B APU with Radeon R4 Graphics
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 16.150.3001.0
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
How to enable accurate multiplication
Your APU is too weak, you will need to buy a new computer with like Ryzen 3 3100 paired with an Nvidia graphics card for more performance.