I’d like to trade Pokemon locally but Multiplayer doesn’t seem to work on MAC. It keeps asking me to go to Emulation>Configure>Web, but I don’t have that option.
I also can’t join any Public Rooms either.
Edit: I also tried this with the Canary version (1356) – no luck.
Help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
- Operating System: OS X Mavericks
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)
- MacOS High Sierra Version 10.13.5
- CPU: 2.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel Iris 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1272
- Game: Pokemon Sun and/or Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: