How to trade pokemon on mac

Issue:
Hello! i am trying to trade pokemon with myself and i am not sure how to do it. i only can open one single window the app. can someone give me the steps how to trade? i am aware as soon as i have both files loaded i should connect to the rooms but in order to do that i need them both opened

System Information

• Operating System: mojave 10.14.5
  • Citra Version Canary 1387
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Duplicate your citra folder, inside this second citra folder create a new folder and name it user.
now open both citra apps, with one go to Multiplayer > Create Room, with the other go to Multiplayer > Direct Connect to Room.

hello there, i followed your steps but when im trying to connect to a room it gives me this message: Unable to connect to the host. Verify that the connection settings are correct. If you still cannot connect, contact the room host and verify that the host is properly configured with the external port forwarded. I connect successfully the first game but it shows me this message when im trying to connect the second oen

Connect using the same port you used to create the room, and on IP input 127.0.0.1