How to transfer save games to citra?

Issue:
So, I’ve made a clean, decrypted dump of Pokémon Omega Ruby. I can open the dumped CCI in Citra and it boots. Now I’d like to inject a save game that was obtained as follows: I’ve played with an encrypted .3dz dump of the ROM with Gateway, using my private header. I then used Gateway to dump the whole ROM, and then I used a tool called “CardTwo Save Tool” to extract that 1 MB save file from the ROM dump. What I want to do now is inject the save into my CCI and load it in Citra. How do I do this? I’ve tried simly injecting it again with CardTwo Save Tool, but that didn’t work - I assume the save is encrypted and therefore it doesn’t work. If that is the case, how can I decrypt? Is it possible to generate an XOR pad?

System Information

• Operating System: Any
  • CPU: Any
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in titlebar): da6a40e
  • Game: Pokémon Omega Ruby

There’s no need for any of this. Please follow the save data dumping guide.

1 Like

Right now I’m having trouble with JKSM as my actively used N3DS is on 11.2, and it’s not fully hacked. I’d have to get out my O3DS on 4.5, go into GW emuNAND and install the CIA version, then transfer the saves to the O3DS, do whatever I’m supposed to do with JKSM and then back to my PC. And all of that everytime I want to load a savegame? Isn’t there a way to compute XOR pads or something similar so I can decrypt my existing saves on PC repeatedly? Also, note that these are Card 2 saves. I’m not sure if Citra can work with that if they’re separated from the ROM.
EDIT: By starting a new game I figured out that the Card 2 thing shouldn’t be a problem. But it also confirmed my assumption that my save game dumps are encrypted.

(11.2 is fully hackable without any hardmods or other things FYI. Don’t know if you knew this and just chose to not hack it)

I do know that, but I don’t want to apply any hacks that change the NAND currently. So Soundhax / FastHax / Savehax is really all I have there. And even then, my goal is still to create XOR pads to enable permanent decryption, not just a one-time dump.