Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
can’t open games
- Operating System: DESKTOP-GNLFKS4
- CPU: Core™ i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly
- Game: pokemon ultra moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (13.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1707 HEAD-a2f34ea
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 20.10.35.02 27.20.1034.6
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
You have a bunch of memory read/write errors which are a sign of a corrupted rom or update.
Redump the game and update by following the guides below. Have at least 4GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card:
Install the update with
File -> Install CIA then the base game will update automatically.