I accidentally deleted my pokemon x randomlocke save game because I saved a pokemon sun game in the same place and I want to know if there is any way to get it back
- Operating System: Windows11
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Silver J5040 CPU @ 2.00GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 605
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2009
- Game: Pokemon X Randomlocke
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (28.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2009 HEAD-3565e9d
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Pentium(R) Silver J5040 CPU @ 2.00GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 605
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.1681
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Because you are using save states there isn’t a way to get it back no.
We do not recommend using save states as a replacement for in-game saves and you should use in-game saves in the future to try and reduce something like this happening again.