I am stuck at black screen after yuzu loads shaders in pokemon lets go pikachu

Hey,
i would be really helpful if you guys help me with my problem.I installed yuzu yesterday alon pokemon lets go pikachu. The problem is even after configuring controls it wont even start.Sometimes I hear the game sound but the screen is always black after the nintendo switch loading happens.Plz help ASAP.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you provide a log file after the problem happens?

yeah.yuzu_log.txt (4.0 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 373             . HEAD-mainline-636-3347-gf73dfde0c
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            25.20.100.6577
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  High

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

Still doesnt help with the black screen.

heres another one.yuzu_log.txt (1.0 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 373             . HEAD-mainline-636-3347-gf73dfde0c
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            25.20.100.6577
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

plz help me mods or anyone who can help. i will be really grateful.

multiple issues here.

You are on a very old driver version 25.20.100.6577

The current most recent driver is 27.20.100.8587 so yours must be very very old.

Secondly, you only have 8 GB RAM, some of which will even be used as VRAM since you’re using an iGPU. As such, you need to set a very big pagefile of at least 24GB (24000 MB) or maybe even bigger:

thanks. I will try after updating the driver and the settings you told in the vid.Will tell if it works.

Thanks soo much. Its working fine now.

1 Like