I am unable to launch Citra

Issue: I’m unable to launch my Citra
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Every time I try to open Citra it just displays the terminal, I’ve looked at other peoples help blogs but I just can’t get it to work.

System Information

• Operating System: Macbook air OS Sierra 10.12.6
  • CPU: 1.6 GHz Core i5
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra 1215
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): 50%20PM

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Update your macbook the the latest mac os version (10.14) if its supported by apple

Hi there, before I even try to troubleshoot, is citra working on OSX sierra? All I do it get a terminal window here and a crash log… If it’s supposed to be working, I’ll send the required info/log file. Cheers!

Citra requires 10.13, minimum for MacOS. If you want to use a GUI instead of command-line interface, we currently require 10.14 minimum for MacOS.

From googling, this equates to high sierra minimum, with a recommendation for Mojave so you can have a clickable interface, rather then be required to launch and load things through a command line.