Issue: I can’t add a cheat code as action replay code.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I’m playing Pokemon X with Citra right now. It runs fine, but then I realized that I can’t add cheat codes as action replay code; the app won’t ask me which type of the code is, it just decides the code as gateway code, when it’s action replay. How do I change the type of cheat code?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-1035G4
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1674
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: