I can't configure Yuzu (Help me)

Hello everyone I have a problem,

I can not configure Yuzu but the games are working. I would like to be able to play on a controller and increase the graphics but I cannot configure. When I click on “configure” the emulator remains blocked and it is marked “Yuzu is not responding”. Why am I having this problem? I have the latest version of Yuzu, my drivers are up to date, I put the “Keys” but nothing works.

Ps: For information I tested an old version of yuzu the 149 and I managed to configure but the other recent versions it does not work, I do not understand. I even tested deleting the qt-config.ini file but that doesn’t work either.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

What software do you use for screen capture? Some are known to cause this issue.

I use the mirillis action software

Like i said i can configure yuzu with version 149 but other recent versions i can’t. Also I don’t want to play on version 149 because the games lag too much.

I already tried with the early version, like for example “yuzu early access 1233” but it does not work

Could it be a key problem? yet the games work fine, it’s just the configuration that doesn’t work

Try uninstalling the screen capture software, to test.