I can't get past the Circle Pad Pro screen

Issue:

When I try to play The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask the game works but I am stuck in the start because it says “This game supports the Circle Pad Pro. If you are using one press Zr on your Circle Pad Pro now.”. Can someone tell me how to get past it in this game and others? I have tried clicking on don’t use and pressing my buttons but it won’t work.

Currently the only way to continue past that screen is to dump a save file from your 3DS that’s already past that screen.

I can’t find the user folder and I have been looking through the faq and online and it doesn’t explain how to get the user folder. I looked at the citra folder in the local app data and the user folder wasn’t there.

the citra folder IS the user folder.

I have watched videos and other people went to their citra folders and had a folder called user where they saved their data. I just want to know how to find the saved data so I can add a save file to get past the circle pad bit. I looked up how to do it and it said I needed to go to the user directory and a bunch of other stuff which I can’t find.

Also the code thing that comes up with the application has a bunch of errors to do with memory.

We migrated the user folder to the %appdata%\Citra directory a little while ago, so most videos are outdated. If you want to find the save data location per game, all you have to do is right click the game and select “save data location.”

All of those errors are normal.

hi I’m on a mac and i really want to play this game, I’ve been reading you’re comments and reply and thats to do with windows so i was hoping you guys could show me how to do this on a mac?

Finder menu -> Go -> Go to folder -> ~/.local/share/
The citra folder will be there