I cant get the C stick to work no matter what i try

I know this has been posted many times before, and i’ve been looking into everything here to try and find a solution but nothing has been working, i’m playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and its just not working for some odd reason, i cant sneak no matter what i’m doing, please help

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The C-stick in Citra actually emulates the second circle pad on the Circle Pad Pro so if the game is not compatible with CPP it won’t work. Doesn’t that game sneak with the left circle pad though?(which would just be Circle Pad in Citra). You need to click “Set Analog Stick” to set it up correctly. If you are playing on keyboard you need to use the modifier(CTRL by default iirc).

the circle pad is what i meant, ive been trying to use both a controller and a keyboard but for some reason it will not let me sneak, the issue isnt getting the circle pad to work, its all about sensitivity, i need to lightly move it to sneak and its either full speed or no movement at all

What is your controller? The “Set Analog Stick” when setup correctly should provide sneak when you tilt just a little bit. For keyboard you need to setup “Circle Mod” in the controls and hold it while moving.

Have you reached far enough in the game where you can “sneak”?

İf u have itemfinder on u cant sneak check out if u have item finder on