I cant launch any game on citra

Issue:
everytime i try to launch a game it says fatal error occured and prompts me to look at the log, but i cant understand anything on the log.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Quad-core
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary
  • Game: Pokemon X
  • Screenshot of Issue

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (4.6 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

citra_log.txt (9.2 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.

citra_log.txt (21.4 KB)

citra_log.txt (17.1 KB)

[  90.096906] Service.CFG <Error> core/hle/service/cfg/cfg.cpp:GetConfigInfoBlockPointer:341: Config block 0xD0000 with flags 14 and size 4 was not found
[  90.097295] Service.CFG <Error> core/hle/service/cfg/cfg.cpp:GetConfigInfoBlockPointer:341: Config block 0xA0000 with flags 8 and size 28 was not found
[  90.097319] Service.CFG <Error> core/hle/service/cfg/cfg.cpp:GetConfigInfoBlockPointer:341: Config block 0xA0001 with flags 8 and size 2 was not found
[  90.097325] Service.CFG <Error> core/hle/service/cfg/cfg.cpp:GetConfigInfoBlockPointer:341: Config block 0xA0002 with flags 8 and size 1 was not found
[  90.097327] Service.CFG <Error> core/hle/service/cfg/cfg.cpp:GetConfigInfoBlockPointer:341: Config block 0x70001 with flags 8 and size 1 was not found
[  90.097332] Service.CFG <Error> core/hle/service/cfg/cfg.cpp:GetConfigInfoBlockPointer:341: Config block 0xB0000 with flags 8 and size 4 was not found
[  90.097343] Service.CFG <Error> core/hle/service/cfg/cfg.cpp:GetConfigInfoBlockPointer:341: Config block 0x90001 with flags 14 and size 8 was not found

We have an entry about this config block error on our FAQ page. When on the FAQ page, press Ctrl + F and type in config block. It should take you straight to the entry that has the instructions on how to fix this.

thank you it worked perfectly.

1 Like