Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i5-2400
- GPU: Geforce 210
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly #1751
- Game: Pokémon X
- Screenshot of Issue :
citra_log.txt (13.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1751 HEAD-2fc7def
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce 210/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- System configuration block
0xA0002, 0xA0002, 0xA0002, 0xA0001, 0xA0002, 0x70001, 0xB0000 appears to be corrupted. Please attempt the steps outlined in our FAQ https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
Need help. my Citra will start to load the game but then freeze.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
Please follow the steps outlined in our FAQ about the config block error. Additionally, you’ll need to disable Accurate Multiplication in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab as that option has issues in older GPUs like yours.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.