When I try to open a game, it would crash, but the other games work fine.
Now I can’t open any of my games.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Silver J5040 CPU @ 2.00 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) Graphics 605
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2001
- Game: Any Game
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2001 HEAD-376d33c
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3448)
CPU Intel(R) Pentium(R) Silver J5040 CPU @ 2.00GHz
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.