Whenever I click on citra-qt.exe or the shortcut in the start menu, the little wheel appears next to my cursor, then it just disappears with nothing happening.
- Operating System: Windows 10 version 21H2
- CPU: Intel (R) Core ™ i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 M380
- Citra Version (found in title bar): No idea. All I know is that it’s the nightly build and I downloaded it on March 13, 2022.
- Game: I don’t have any games on my computer yet, and I don’t even know if it matters because I can’t even specify a game for it to run if I can’t open it.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Couldn’t get one.
citra_log.txt (98 Bytes)