I can't play any games since the last two updapes

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I can not play any game since the last two updates in Pokémon Ruby Omega after I load the shades I get the black screen but the game goes well in Pokémon sun I get the image locked at the beginning of the introduction and I can not I can’t advance Pokémon ultra sun I can’t install in one piece unlimeted cruice sp 1 and 2 the touch screen movements don’t work and in 2 I can’t advance because I can’t fish and I sent the bot all my data and it doesn’t detect any failure in the installation of citra.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • CPU: Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15ITL05
  • GPU: intel core i5
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1741
  • Game: one oiece unlimited cruise sp, one oiece unlimited cruise sp 2 Pokémon Ruby Omega Pokémon Sun and Pokémon ultra sun
    [citra_log.txt|attachment]
    Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    citra_log.txt (5.8 KB)

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

i have done what you said and the same thing keeps happening to me, could you send me a video to see if i have done something wrong? i am not very good with computers, i only have basic knowledge.

Evidently you haven’t done what I said, as I have asked you to upload a new log file after following 2 important steps that you missed last time you uploaded one.

Since I don’t see a log file, I’ll have to assume you didn’t follow any of the steps. Please do so.

citra_log.txt (41.5 KB)
ay you got it I didn’t realise the last step sorry

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 2018 HEAD-6989669
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.9168
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 2
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

This driver is out of date. To update, download and install igfx_win_101.1191.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/691496/igfx_win_101.1191.exe

nothing remains the same

Please upload a new log file.

I can’t load Pokémon ultra sun and pokemon ruby omega but the screen is still black and the game is still running.
citra_log.txt (5.8 KB)

I’ve done everything you’ve told me and it still doesn’t work, can you help me with anything else or can you put me through to another moderator or someone who can solve my problems? And if you can not tell me to remove the emulator and the games I have downloaded so they are not occupying memory foolishly.

“the games I have downloaded”?
Did you download ROMs off of the internet?

yes I understood that citra did not come with roms already installed so I looked for safe pages to be able to put roms if ay any version of citra that comes with roms already installed I could send me the link because in the tutorials on how to install citra and on the page I put that they did not come

Can any moderator also help me with my log file I am playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire I am also having the same problems as he is having with omega ruby after the update this is the file
citra_log.txt.old.txt (138.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1745 HEAD-45a4a56
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 4415U @ 2.30GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 610
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.9365
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

and then you managed to solve ? it i have the same problem

no, I am still waiting for a response from the forum moderators.

Alex you have to send the new citra_log file anyway I am still waiting for the moderators.