Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So i’ve been using Citra to play Pokemon Y for a few days and it was working just fine, however today i had to uninstall Citra for some reasons but after I install it again the game isn’t running anymore, it goes past the “Launching” and then stays in a black screen. I had Citra uninstalled before but this is the first time it happens. And I had it updated once
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-1165G7
- GPU: Intel (R) Iris (R) Xe Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1842
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (68.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: