Well, in pokémon x and alpha sapphire, after i chose the language and press start, the game screen just goes black, and i’m pretty sure my gpu drivers are updated. I don’t know what is going on.
- Operating System: Windows 10 22H2
- CPU: Intel core i5-7200
- GPU: Intel graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1818
citra_log.txt (170.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1818 HEAD-48ee112
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16888
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
^ This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.2115.exe from Intel® 6th-10th Gen Processor Graphics - Windows
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/764512/gfx_win_101.2115.exe
Let me know if you encounter any issues during the installation.