So I can play this game correctly, but when I talk with Bonnie, the girl crying, the game crushes and the graphics stop, even when te music continue and I can still using the touch screen.
- Operating System: Windows 9
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family 4400
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nigthly 1195
- Game: Proffesor Layton And The Miracle Mask
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (32.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (32.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Enable CPU JIT [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync [ ]
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled [ ]
Use GDB Stub [ ]
System Region [x]
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended for accurate emulation.
Does the crash occur with hardware shaders disabled?
I did and it didn’t happen, but it get’s like 3% of speed, Can I do something for that
Unfortunately, no. You’re on a gpu that only ‘sort of’ supports opengl 3.3. (Intel was known for this problem). You can try saving and turning it on again afterwards, but you might run into antoher place that tries to use graphical funcitons your gpu doesn’t support, and have to do this again.