Hi, my Pokemon Alpha Sapphire rom froze when I was catching a pokemon so the game crashed by itself. Since then, the emulator won’t let me open the game: When I do, the game loads for a few seconds, but then the emulator closes. Can you give me any solution? Thank you.
- Operating System: Windows Home 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1875
- Game: Pokemon Zafiro Alfa
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (12.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: