Hello. I’m new to Citra and I can’t get Super Mario 3D Land to run at 100% speed, even with the graphics settings set at the lowest possible. The game only runs at ≈60% speed in 1-1, dropping as low as ≈40%, which is unplayable. However, in 1-2 (an underground level) the game runs way better (at 90-100% speed). This happens in both Citra Canary and Nightly.
I have tested Mario Kart 7 aswell, which runs better, even reaching 100% speed occasionally, but the speed drops depending on the track, so I can’t run it at a stable 100% speed.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz (4 CPUs)
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2433
- Game: Super Mario 3D Land
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt.old.txt (23.1 KB)