I have some ROMs for Tomodachi Life (Japan USA and Europe), and put them on a USB stick then moved them onto my laptop. I tried loading the ROMs and I just get a “Fatal error”. Ii have no clue what to do. All other games run fine. Please Help!
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3210M (2.50GHz)
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (202.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary #730 HEAD-087df45
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I updated to the latest version and can now run the North American and Japanese versions of Tomodachi Life. However, the European version still gives a crash. Also in the versions that DO work, the Miis’ voices are cut out.