Issue: Can’t make a new save.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I make a new character and click on enter a name Citra plant and a pop-up Fatal Error window appears.
- Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
- CPU: AMD® Ryzen 5 2600 six-core processor × 12
- GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1718 Nightly
- Game: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
<citra_log.txt (5.0 KB)
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1718 HEAD-dd31ed6
Operating System Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.6
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 570 Series (POLARIS10, DRM 3.40.0, 5.11.0-40-generic, LLVM 12.0.0)
GPU Driver Version Mesa 21.0.3
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
In case you haven’t tried it yet. Disable all your cheats, then restart Citra (important, otherwise they remain active). Now try your game again and see if the problem remains.