I can't take it anymore

Low fps one citra how long I think I can’t wait anymore already I have waited months when will there be more optimization ?

From the FAQs:

"You can expect many games to run slowly, though and to exhibit some gameplay and graphical glitches.

If you’re interested in 3DS emulation as an experiment, you may gain something out of trying Citra, but if you’re simply looking to play games then stick to your 3DS handheld."

Also, you didn’t said what are your PC specs or what game you’re trying to emulate, so there is not a single clue if this should be expected or not

Can citra improve the fps at least?

Lot’s of games can run at fullspeed on decent hardware for a long time now, you didn’t said what are your PC specs or what games you’re trying to emulate

Intel celeron n2930 2.16ghz 64 bit

This CPU is extremely weak, you shouldn’t expect good performance on most games, if you want the better experience just use your 3DS for now (or do a serious upgrade on your PC)

But one day will it run on this CPU?

As I’ve said, this CPU is EXTREMELY weak, don’t expect good performance on it for a very, very long time (if at all)

can we make citra faster by building a citra build?

This doesn’t make any sense

As in make optimization in citra our ownself

No. That won’t help, because you will be making unofficial builds then and we won’t support you if you will have problems there.

The only thing you can do is to buy either a new laptop or a desktop with a CPU that has more than 1800 score in this table.