I can't trade with my friend, pls help?<3

Hi,
I need help with playing multiplayer in pokemon ultra sun. I am playing on citra nightly, but i downloaded citra canary build to trade with my friend. The problem is to join the same room with my friend . If i join a public room my friend can’t joint it, but if my friend join a public room i can’t join to it, and we always see the same statement “your console id conflicted with someone else in the room, etc.”. We were following the instruction of statement and it still doesn’t working. We both downloaded User_data and we have changed files. I saw a post with an entry about creating the user folder and inserting it into the canary folder, but i am actually opening citra canary build with is in winRAR file so i can’t put any folders in it, and when i extract this file to new folder my my progress has not been saved, but if a open cira canary build from WinRAR i progress has been saved so this is the next problem. Please help me with it because i realy don’t know what should i do.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7
  • CPU: intel core i 2 duo
  • GPU: NIVIDIA 9500gt
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra canary build, citra nightly
  • Game: pokemon ultra sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    actually i can’t do a screenshots right now

Diagnostic Log
citra nightly
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
citra canary build
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

1 Like

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I have the same problem I can only enter rooms for all games, when I try to enter a specific game room I cannot.

sorry for the english i had to use the translator

Open Citra>Emulation>Configure>System >regenerate console ID

This will create a new console ID for you if you haven’t already done it.

We Didi it earlier and it doesn’t change anything