Whenever I try to set my controls I only get the 8 basic directions and I can’t control the speed of my character. (I am using the controller through usb). I am playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I tried the set analog stick button but it doesn’t work. I also tried to copy a working control set up but when I did that I could not use my controller at all. Please help me!
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4440
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1327
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4.3 KB)